Mechanic / Tyre Fitter
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a Mechanic / Tyre Fitter in Halesworth to start asap!
Immediate Start available for the right candidate!
Looking for an enthusiastic and bright individual with an interest in car mechanics and experience of fitting tyres.
The successful candidate will be part of a small team and able to carry out tasks efficiently, with pride and to a high standard.
Mechanic / Tyre Fitter will need to be a good communicator, carry out a range of ancillary services to customer vehicles, maintain the cleanliness of the centre and be flexible in their approach to tasks.
You will need to be helpful and informed, work in a safe manner and be professional in all aspects of the job.
As a Mechanic / Tyre Fitter you will need to be reliable, have good time management and a full driver's licence is essential.
Hours: Monday - Friday 08.00hrs-17.00hrs and alternate weekends 08.00hrs-12.00.
*Salary will be negotiable depending on experience
- Diagnosing vehicle faults
- Carrying out vehicle repairs to both diesel and petrol engines and gearboxes
- Main repair duties would involve Timming belts, Clutch and flywheel jobs and others
- Consulting and instructing the other mechanics in the garage for more complicated repair works
- To fit any product specified by the company to customer vehicles and carry out ancillary services as requested
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience as Mechanic / Tyre fitter
- Reliable, hard working and committed to the job.
- Must have passion for cars
- Excellent customer facing
- Computer literate
If this sounds like an excellent opportunity please click APPLY!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.