This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £8.50 per hour|
Exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join our client in Northallerton on a temporary basis starting asap!
Temporary position approx. 2 months potentially longer
37 ½ hours per week Monday-Friday on a rota basis
£8.50 Per hour
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure an effective and efficient reception service is provided to patients and any other visitors to the practice.
* Deal with all general enquiries, explain procedures, make new and follow-up appointments.
* Explain practice arrangements and formal requirements to new patients and those seeking temporary cover and ensure procedures are completed.
* Receive and make telephone calls. Divert calls and take messages, ensuring accuracy of detail and prompt appropriate delivery.
* Enter requests for home visits into the visit book, ensuring careful recording of all relevant details and where necessary refer to duty doctor.
* Advise patients of relevant charges for private services, accept payment and issue receipts for the same.
* Enter patient information on to the computer as required.
* Make and serve refreshments as required, ensure the kitchens are kept clean and tidy.
* When last to leave at the end of the day, ensure that the building is totally secured, internal lights are off and the alarm activated.
* Ensure that all new patients are registered onto the computer system promptly and accurately.
* Undertake any other additional duties appropriate to the post as directed by the Reception Co-Ordinator or Practice Manager.
Don't delay in applying now if this seems like the perfect role for you!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.