This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Reception Manager to join the management team for our successful client in Great Yarmouth, with the capability to drive and manage a busy reception.
This is an exciting opportunity for a focused and experienced Reception Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
To oversee the day to day running of Reception;
- Must have demonstrable experience as a (hotel) Reception Manager, with at least 2 years previous experience at this level
- Exceptional administration / organisational skills, use of Reservations / booking systems required; Experience of Micros, Opera and Resco advantageous, although not essential as full training will be given
To deliver exceptional Customer Service;
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional Customer service, both personally and by motivating and inspiring your team to deliver excellent Customer service standards at all times
- Driving and maintaining departmental operational standards ensuring the department runs efficiently and effectively
- Hands on support, working alongside the Reception team and leading from the front, dealing with a wide range of operational situations
- Proactive and confident in dealing with any opportunities and complaints, with the ability to close them swiftly and to the satisfaction of all parties concerned
To manage and motivate your team;
- Leading, managing and developing the team, ensuring that they have the necessary skills to deliver to the standards required
- Has a genuine passion for people being the number one asset and support this by recognising individuals and praising them, giving them regular and constructive feedback where appropriate and supporting the annual review process
- Is aware of your individual team members strengths and weaknesses and is pro-active in the development of them, using coaching skills to help people achieve their potential
You will be required to have the following;
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Reception management role - primarily focused within the hospitality sector
- The ability to deliver consistently high standards of Guest Service through their team
- Coaching skills with the ability to develop the team to deliver high operational standards and results
- A strong bias towards developing people to their true potential
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong, focused, work ethic with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- A positive attitude and outgoing approach
In return an attractive salary package together with:
-Free use of sports and leisure facilities
-28 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holiday entitlement)
-Resort discounts for self, friends & family
-Internal Award & recognition schemes
-Personal development opportunities
-Contributory pension scheme
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.