IRS collects and uses information from users of its website in various ways. By using this website or any IRS service, you consent to this collection and use of information unless you choose to opt out.
When exercising your opt-out, please refer to the name of the relevant service in the subject field of your email. This will enable us to properly record your opt-out.
By using this website, you signify your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you as specified below in accordance with this policy statement. Should we choose to change these terms for any reason, the changes will be submitted on this page so that you are always kept informed about the collection and use of your personal information, as well as when we disclose it.
How we may collect personal information about you and how we use it:
- You may provide personal information during part of any registration process. This is used to service your enquiries and enable us to provide a better service.
- You may give your name and e-mail address to make a comment about our services or web site.
- We will collect information about your interest in the site when you tell us and by analysis of customer traffic, including using "cookies".
- We may use your personal information to help us develop the layout of our website to ensure that it is as useful, easy and enjoyable as possible.
- We may use your personal information to let you know about functions on our website or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
- We may ask for further information about you in online surveys or if you enter any competition or other promotional feature. This information will be used to enable us to improve our website or online service.
- Contact details provided by you (such as your name, job title, telephone, fax number, e-mail and postal addresses) may be used occasionally to tell you about important changes to the website and its functionality. If you do not wish us to use your information in this way, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
We may provide aggregate statistics about sales, customers, traffic patterns and information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that identifies you.
Your personal information will never be passed on to a third party. However, we reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to enable us to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests to operate its systems and to protect itself or its users.
How do we protect your information?
We have strict security procedures covering the storage of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity or for other personal information before we can process your enquiry further.
What are cookies and how are they dealt with?
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding this policy then do not hesitate to contact us. Click here for all of our contact information.
To alter your details
If your personal information changes you can alter the details we hold by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although IRS has made every effort to ensure that the information available on this website is factually correct, IRS does not accept liability for any errors, omissions or consequential loss.
All rights reserved; the contents of this site are the property of the IRS. No part of this website may be copied, modified, transmitted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from IRS. These contents include, but are not limited to, information, documents, graphics, photographs, logos and icons, including their design, selection and arrangement.