Warehouse Team Leader
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£9.00 - £10.00 per hour|
Warehouse Team leader required to start as soon as possible for our client based in Beccles. You will be required to work the following hours; Monday-Friday 08.00hrs-17.00hrs on a temporary basis for approx. 1 month.
To co-operate with the Warehouse Manager to ensure the smooth operation of all inward and outward movement of goods. Effectively organise and delegate tasks to members of the team.
* You will be required to hold a current forklift certificate for: counterbalance forklift truck, man up combi truck and second level order picker and to undertake training for any other equipment which the Company may operate or acquire in the future.
* As a senior member of the warehouse team you will co-ordinate the activities of the other warehouse operatives according to that day's routine.
* The receiving, checking and putting away of all goods inwards.
* The picking and dispatching of all goods outwards.
* The appropriate labelling, identification and documentation of the above, using the Company's approved method.
* The re-working of goods as required.
* Checking for damaged stock and reporting any damage to the warehouse manager.
* Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
* Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
* The Company reserves the right to vary your duties and responsibilities at any time and from time to time according to the needs of the Company's business.
If this is the perfect temporary opportunity for you then APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.