|Location||Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£8.68 per hour|
Administration Officer required to start on the 31st January 2018 for our client based in Northallerton. This will be a temporary role until the 31st March 2018.
You will be required to work on a part time basis of 18.5 hours per week - 8.30hrs-17.00hrs. You will be on a salary rate of £8.68 per hour.
* To provide a high quality administrative and clerical service in accordance with the business plan for the Professional Standards Department.
* To proactively participate in providing a professional customer focused administrative support team within the Professional Standards Department.
* To provide efficient and confidential administration support to all units.
* To undertake general clerical and administrative functions including the office filing, pending systems and mail.
* To accurately input, search and retrieve information from computer applications including the preparation of reports and transcripts.
* To maintain the timely distribution of correspondence.
* To formulate and prepare correspondence and other documentation.
* To carry out copy and audio typing, as necessary, to a satisfactory standard and in a timely manner.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
* Typing to RSA II Standard
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel systems
* Good Customer Relations
If this sounds like a great temporary role for you then APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.